Thursday, November 5, 2009

Featuring Michael

I LOVE to be with Michael! Taking a good pic of him is hard because his head is down as he is always discovering. And, because, when I am with him, instead of recording life, he drawns me into life. A spider, a plant, a new book about dinasaurs. One of his favorite dvd's is Earth. Another is Shark Week (wrong name I think) He loves to learn. Michael is totally without guile. He is totally undeceitful! I love his love and loyalty to his family. His spirit is so gentle, forgiving and kind. When he was here in August tolfs horse got cut and had a gash on it's side. One of the first things he asked me in SC was how that white horse was. I love Michael's spirit. It brings me such joy. He is the kind of child that could be anything he chooses because he is determined to do whatever it takes to reach his goal. My words fall short of who he is. He is such a brilliant combination of Jamie and Logan. To share a day with him is a gift to anyone wise enough to receive.

No comments: