Monday, September 28, 2009

Maci Loren

The only thing more fun than having a new granddaughter is having my children have their first child. It has been one miracle after another when I am blessed to visit Maci. Each week she gets more darling. The last time I was there I was able to feed her. When I had her sitting up on my lap to burp, she turned to me, looked me in the eyes and smiled several times. It was a precious time for me. But... when I am there I get just as much joy over watching her parents as I do watching her. Tasha is an amazingly calm, competent, positive Mom. She seems to radiate with joy over her new child. Matt, who wouldn't hold a child until Maci came along, calmly holds and handles his new daughter like she is a treasure he has long waited for.
It brings this grandma such peace and joy. God's miracles are so perfect.

No comments: