Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Finlei

Yes, I am going to do this 8 times and yes, I am going from youngest to oldest.
Finlei is one of those babies who gets more stunning each week. As you can see she is beautiful, but what the pictures don't tell too well is how beautiful her spirit is! She is one of those children who is just so full of life that you are drawn to her! She is loud and full of energy. I love the way her parents adore her. Jamie is already saying he hopes she grows up fat with lots of pimples so the boys will leave her alone! I have a feeling he will be able to handle it. The thing about Finlei is that she finally loves me! If the pic of the dog goes through- he is a new puppy who is definitely kid friendly. Finlei loves to crawl on Lola and Lola doesn't seem to mind it at all.

No comments: