Friday, February 3, 2012

The Kingdom

The Kingdom came one night at Pizza church.  People cried.  People laughed.  Love was flung around like a basketball.  Love was deep and strong. The Kingdom came one morning at church.  A grandmother had died.  Another grandmother had arms around her great nephew.  People hugged.  People cried.  Love was deep and strong. The Kingdom came in my bed one night.  We talked into the night.  Healing happened.  We cried.  We laughed.  Feelings were shared.  Love was deep and strong.  The Kingdom came at reunion.  Walls came down.  People shared from their heart.  Trust was easy.  Love was deep and strong.  The Kingdom came in our family once.  We didn't plan it.  We sat in a hostel.  We laughed.  We shared.  We didn't cry but love was deep and strong.  The Kingdom came to me one morning.  I sat alone and praised God.  It felt so good I cried and I laughed. I rested. Things were tough but God was enough.
I always think I'll do a study on the Kingdom and find out what all those parables really mean and I think I still will.  But once in awhile  the Kingdom just seems to fall into my lap, our laps.  And I know what it is.  I can't explain it.  But I know it's there.  I usually laugh.  I usually cry.  And Love is deep and strong.

1 comment:

Carla J said...

So beautiful CA, thank you! I love you!