Thursday, October 8, 2015

Philadelphia, PA Airport

Some moments are unwritable.  I was returning from a visit to Terra's family in Philadelphia.  I was in the airport, walking toward my gate, people, hundreds, were passing me.  That's when the "moment" happened but to call in a moment was not accurate because time itself suddenly stopped.
No one was moving.  My mind froze them all.  It was really a gift from a loving Creator.  I was able to see them, each of them.  I was able to KNOW that they were each loved,  deeply, unconditionally.  ALL OF THEM.  Do you know how many different looking and acting people there are in an airport?  I saw them and I loved them.   It sounds strange even to me.  In that moment without time I was allowed to know just a little bit I suppose of what God must see.  How God must love.  I wish I could live in that timeless moment.  Maybe I will in heaven.

No comments: