Wednesday, November 5, 2008

forgiven

The other day Spencer was waiting in their alley to be picked up to play with a friend. He came inside and said, "Dang it!"
Terra, "What's wrong, Spencer."
Spencer, "I've been trying and trying to throw a rock to the moon and I can't even get it across the road!"
Terra, "Even the strongest person in the world couldn't get a rock to the moon."
Spencer, "Who would that be? Superman? Batman? Spiderman?"
Isn't that how we are with God? We try and try to be all we're meant to be but it's like throwing a rock to the moon. We're all far from perfect but God makes up the rest because of Christ.

2 comments:

One Step at a Time said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
One Step at a Time said...

Ok, I deleted the first comment, but I'm repeating it here - I said I love this story - but I've been reading the rest of the stories in your blog, and I love them all.

xoxoxo Karen